Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Since I last wrote I have started taking an introductory course in library and information science.  For many years now I have wanted to know how to properly label my books with the Dewey decimal system.  Like everything libraries are changing with the new technology ever present.

My knitting is coming along slowly.  I am still working on the Kaffe Fassett sweater for my cousin.  He, my cousin, that is, has been waiting patiently. I've completed a baby hat and a couple of cell phone cozies. I went to a Knit in Public event put on by the Brooklyn Fibre Arts Guild. I mader a premie hat for charity and I won a book of baby clothes patterns. I wrote the publisher to learn if I could use the patterns to make clothes for my store on Etsy.com.  She replied that I could not use the patterns to make clothes for the store. I was disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment